Monday 10 August 2009

A little trail to leave for my friends.


So, just a little insight into something that has been floating around on Facebook.
Holly my tiny friend has bought me a shower cap! And with this shower cap i have been asked to take photos in every location i go, so Statue of Liberty, Jazz Bar, Disney, with Obama etc. Also joining me is a little duck. Hes yellow and cute and makes the photo far better.

Im imagining i will get some odd looks from others passing by. However, they don't know me and in the end will just think....'look at that idiot tourist' but yes, that will be me and it will be FANTASTIC.

So look out for these, i hope to keep them posted...still trying to work out photo uploads on here but i'm sure here or Facebook will display my enjoyable humiliation.

Much love.

No comments: